Search This Blog

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hello Everybody,
Its me Omkar. This is my infantile effort to start a blog at this age. By the way i study in 4 th standard in CISE school in greater Noida. I am in Mumbai at present enjoying my summer holidays.
  After travelling for 24 hrs along with my grandma and my little bro Shreyas, i landed here in Dadar at 8 am yesterday. Anumavashi had come to pick us up. It was indeed a enjoyable journey. I and shreyas did lot of Masti. 
 In mumbai, Adwita was waiting for us to arrive. Then whole day we did dhingana and masti and play. Later in the day i was introduced to a very interesting Game called Gold Sprinter. I  achieved proficiency in the game very fast and completed all the levels by evevning. 
Today we all went to girgaon chowpati. We first went by a local train to VT station, oh i am sorry now its CST.. Then we took a cab to Chowpati. There we all played in sand . I , shreyas and Adwita made a sand castle and later destroyed it. Then we all ate Bhelpuri , shevpuri,panipuri and icecream.We became so dirty that Anumavashi took a cab directly to home. We had a nice hot water shower at home.  After having alfansos , i am sitting on laptop and writing this blog. We are planning to  go to Tikujini Wadi tomorrow, i.e a waterpark.
Chalo, i will keep you all posted tomorrow
Bye then 
Omkar

1 comment:

  1. hi omkar its very good information very nice starting
    cheers!!!!!!
    megha

    ReplyDelete